Tuesday 9 February 2010

STRIPS


Today i have been with my friend, Linh and playing with my camera. Since i got my camera i have been obsessed with taking pictures, but so far i have just taken photos of my family and myself, unfortunatly.

My week so far have been boring and depressed, i am so sick of homework and school. Luckily, the weekend is going to save me. again. Have i told you guys that i am going to Sweden this Saturday? well, i'm glad that I asked my friend, Linh, If could come along with her and her family to Sweden. I haven't been in Sweden since our class trip in junior high school to Poland in 2008. And the same day, I'm going to celebrate the chinese new year with my family. With Chinese new year means good food and not to mention, money!and with money means new clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment