Wednesday 17 February 2010

JOINING THE DOTS


bikbob shirt, lindex tights with dots, gina tricot dress


The last days have been surprising enough good and fun and not boring as usual. Yesterday I found out I got a 3 on my math test I had last week. I got really shocked and happy at the same time. I really thought that I was going to get a 2 because I felt that test had got right straight to hell and math is unfortunately not of my best subjects. The only negative thing with this week is that my internet at home has problems. My computer won’t connect the modem, and it’s killing me! With no internet means no Spotify and no blogging. It makes my day boring. The internet is not only negative thing that have happened. Do you guys remember my tights with dots that I just bought in Sweden? I managed to ruin a little bit of the tights on the first day I was wearing them. It decided to get a ladder while I was putting on and you can see it behind that the tights has a long unstitched stripe.

Today I’m going to Oslo to spend the night at my sister’s apartment before we take the plane at Gardemoen airport. It feels so weird that in just some few hours I’m on my way to America. My body is crying after to get away from this town and my hands are shaking after to spend money on CLOTHES. I’m dying after wandering around in NY and to speak English. I can’t wait to buy ELLE in English (ELLE in English here is so bloody hell expensive) and stuff my stomach even more with junk food. Most of all, I can’t wait to fall in love with the city and the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment