Sunday 14 February 2010

LAZINESS


95, 5% of the day, I have been wandering around the house in my pajamas and have marathon of Arctic Monkeys, eaten left-overs from Friday and stuffed myself with unhealthy things. Gosh,what a lazy day to spend on a valentine day. I have spent mostly the time on laziness and alone. Today isn’t only the Valentine’s day, but also Mother’s day. I was supposed to buy a gift to my mom in Sweden, but I didn’t buy a thing because I couldn’t find a thing. So I decide to spend a house wash as a gift to my mom, but my dad had washed the house before I even knew it. However, I remember my mom told me that she wanted me to knit a pair of socks and pair of socks will be! When I get more yarn to knit…

Besides using the day on laziness and food, I decided to find some jeans to cut into shorts, and I can say I’m very pleased with my project. My sock-project is also almost done- I can’t wait to use them! Have I told you guys im going to NY City in just few days? Well, my dearest sister is so nice to me that she offered to stand a ticket to NY City as Christmas gift and my parents gave me 100$ on Chinese new year! I feel so lucky sometimes..


No comments:

Post a Comment