Saturday 30 April 2011

the last bits of april

Photobucket Photobucket
vintage shirt, levis shorts and zara brouges

The last day of April started with year’s first flea market and finally, I could wear shorts(without stockings!!) outside in the sun. The flea market was okey I guess – the selection was badly since it was apparently the last day of the two-day flea market. But I and Hanna left with a bag full of clothes, which only two items were mine. So on, we went to a park near to sit down and chatting about our last happenings in our lives. I can’t wait when summer time starts and the holiday as well – I love this kind of park life! And I’m going to eat my mama’s Bánh xèo before going off to a birthday party! Have a lovely evening and have fun on the last day of April!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love flea markets, I think I'm going to a car boot sale this weekend and I cannot wait xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute! You're wearing one of my favorite color palettes for an outfit, it always looks fresh and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that outfit. its so simple but still strong. and yes, its julia stone singing :) i love angus and her!

    -m.
    die melange

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing outfit! really like your blog!you have done a great job!
    wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2338525/limonspective

    ReplyDelete