Thursday 24 November 2011

super duper

Photobucket

everything is vintace except for the zara boots

I managed to take a quick outfit picture outside Sentrum Scene with my Soyamilk before Coldplay concert! I know I should had told you guys earlier but I was asked the day before the concert if I wanted to join my friend who was lucky enough to win two tickets! I’m still in shock that I managed to stand front row, and get a hug from Chris Martin! After standing outside in bloody two hours after the concert it was damn worth to get the autographs! Yeah, last night super duper cool.

Sorry for the awful picture. It was taken by my phone since i didnt bring alon my heavy SDLR along. I look horrible because I'm sick at the momemnt and I even managed to sneeze five times during "Viva la vida".

16 comments:

  1. Wow,I really like your whole look!
    http://unasrandomfashion.blogspot.com/
    http://unasrandomfashion.blogspot.com/
    http://unasrandomfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look cute! i really like the color of the grandpa cardi, it's lovely.

    clashlot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Zara boots look so comfy and warm, I really need boots like those!
    And lucky you for winning those tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh! I love this really loving your cardigan such a fan of that colour!
    xo Yan parfasseux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your boots! x hivenn p.s enter my $200 shopbop giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like this outfit!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this look, adorable boots <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so lucky! I love Coldplay! Your cardigan is so pretty.

    Fashion Dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love this shoes!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I require a clearer photo of this outfit because it is supercute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Så fin du var! Og så sinnsykt heldig - vinne billett dagen før! Eller, en venn som vant og tok deg med, hehe, heldig!

    Sv: Beklager for seint svar! Jeg var veldig heldig, hun sa hun hadde hatt utrolig mange intervjuer, men veldig få av de var kjent med Monki sitt konsept. Ettersom jeg har jobbet for bedriften tidligere (Weekday, og litt på Monki), ble jeg tilbudt jobb PÅ intervjuet!! Så jeg har jo vært kjempe-kjempe heldig. Så nå gleder jeg meg bare til å begynne!

    ReplyDelete
  12. så fin du er. dævver . og bloggen din er så fin at jeg dævver

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh, sounds amazing! How incredible that you got be front row. Am sure it must have been amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is dead cute. I'm so jealous that you got to go front row at Coldplay, I love them.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. den gule cardiganen/jakka! N to the ydelig

    ReplyDelete