Thursday 10 November 2011

foggy day

Photobucket

vintage floral dress and cardigan, florence and the machine tote bag and topshop boots

Oops, forgot that I have a blog to try to keep alive. I have been too tired after school to do some blogging and been working a lot lately since the store is filled with Christmas shoppers. I guess it is going to be a lot busier now when the time nears Christmas.

Photobucket

So now that I can actually drive, I took a small trip to Sliperiet – a place near where I used to dance (yeah, I used to dance before and I have no idea why I did it) with Marianne. And here is me trying to enjoy the foggy weather with the coldness that came along last Sunday.


Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Nice blog!!

    HUGS ♥
    http://openyourmouthandsmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolest outfit! I really really want some boots like that :)

    elissiam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shoes! :)

    My site:

    astajohanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit and I totally know that feeling of having too much work to do to blog. When I was in university I cherished blogging since it was an escape from all the studying!!

    p.s. that twist in your hair is seriously cute! i do a similar one whenever my hair is too stinking frizzy to deal with! haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl. You look great. I love the print on that dress. So perfectly balanced with the belt and cardigan.x

    ReplyDelete