Friday 3 June 2011

summer love

Photobucket Photobucket
bikbok floral dress, vintage purse and converse

I’m free at last! My summer holiday has started and the school is over, finito and ferdig! The weather now is delightful at this moment, just sun and slight of breeze, too bad that I have to spend the most of the day on work. Yes, I have got a job or part-time job but however, it’s such a relief not spending the whole summer in Oslo. Every summer in two years, I had to work in Oslo instead of my hometown, and now I can enjoy my last summer in Larvik before moving to Oslo for the Universe next year.

Now I’m off to work! Have a lovely Friday and weekend, cutiepies!

12 comments:

  1. Already? I still have 5 weeks to go!
    Really cute dress! The red converse go really well with it (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Miranda: the summer holiday doesn't really start before 17th, but so many of my classes are done so I just feel it's summer holiday already! Hehe, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would completely wear this head to toe--you look so great!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dress.
    loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så fin kjole du hadde! Og det er såå deilig med fint vær! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! I'm a big fan of converse. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ååå, så deilig! Du var forresten kjempefin og sommerlig her, love it!

    Jeg bruker et canon kompaktkamera, men redigerer bildene på picnik.com, masse å velge mellom der!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so cute, and I love the sweater in your last post. Thanks so much for your lovely comment.

    X
    Lauren

    BOXMOONBABBLE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit!!!
    I love your dress ;)

    xx Alexandra

    http://my-cheap-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete