Wednesday, 18 May 2011

hurra!

Photobucket

h&m leather jacket, bikbok lace dress and zara loafers

Here is a little peak of what I wore on May 17th (The National day of Norway).I started the day with walking parade with my classmates and then, I went straight to Sandefjord to spend rest of the day with my friend, Diem. After spending 6 hours wandering around in town in loafers, my feet are officially dead tired.

15 comments:

  1. SV: Nei, den er desverre gammel :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! I wish I had a leather (or fake leather) jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute outfit! at least you were wearing flats for 6 hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love the mix of lace dress and leather jacket! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!!
    /n


    http://apinkcar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome pic! i'm so in love with that leather jacket!!

    ♥
    Don't forget to vote for me for blogger of the month, i'm nominated at blogaholics.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit!!!

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    follow if u like what u see?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. your loafers are lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!...Flag..jacket..and lace dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice leather coat ! And so fine blog :)

    X Victoria.
    www.thawaitisover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit! Cool leather jacket :))

    ReplyDelete