Sunday 26 February 2012

lady bug

Photobucket

vintage cardigan, arctic monkeys tshirt, bikbok chinos, bianco backpack, and office loafers

It has been so long since I have seen the sunny sun and the ground without the snow. Not to mention the long week with days off, perfect match!

Finally found a good replacement for the Lancôme with unknown name of color lipstick I lost during my London trip last October. I have been searching for the one, and ended up with this color, Lady Bug. The name itself is just awesome.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love your cardigan and the shoes <3 totally my style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look!

    check out my blog and, if you want, let's follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin' or both ;)

    www.LAByDiana.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute as leather bag there ;)

    X
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog! (:

    stop by sometime?

    http://gocrywolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why you stop write in blog? :c I love your style! Alice:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy! This blog post could not be written much better!
    Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept preaching about this. I am going to forward
    this post to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a great read. Thanks for sharing!

    My web-site :: クロエ店舗

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate your work. This information is really cool and lot informative. Keep this work up and make us knowledgeable.

    ReplyDelete